- The Booking fee secures the time and services of Laura Berry Photographer/Videographer and or Julian Neil Berry Videographer for the wedding and is non-refundable or transferable in the event of cancellation.
- The £250 booking fee needs to be paid within 10 working days of the confirmation of appointment of Laura Berry Photographer or Julian Berry Videographer or both.
Meals for Camera Operators and or Photographer
We very music appreciate a meal being provided for each operator, to be provided whilst you are eating yours. You would normally need to request this from your venue. Some venues may not have another other provisions for food, or refuse to take orders during the wedding from us directly. Providing a meal means that we do not have to leave venues and look for food and miss part of your day.
Gold Video = A meal for 2 people (1 is a vegetarian)
Silver = A meal for 1 person
Photo and Video Package = A meal for 2 people (1 is a vegetarian)
Photo packages = A meal for 1 person
- The Client may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice to Laura Berry Photographer but in doing so shall forfeit any monies so far paid.
- Cancellation within 12 weeks or less of the wedding date will result in the payment in full.
- All cancellations must be in writing.
- Bookings CAN NOT be part cancelled.
- Weddings that are postponed to a later date will retain the fee provided that Laura Berry Photographer can re-schedule for the new date and time.
It is essential to inform Laura Berry Photographer as soon as possible of any changes of venue, times, or contact details etc in writing. Any alterations made to the booking by the Clients once details have been confirmed may only be made at the discretion of Laura Berry Photographer. If unable to accommodate alternative arrangements (such as the change of ceremony date or venue) Laura Berry Photographer is not liable to compensate the client(s) in anyway whatsoever.
- Following payment of the booking fee, the balance of fees due is to be paid as follows: The full balance is to be paid one calendar month prior to the wedding.
- No photographs or Video copies will be delivered until all payments due have been paid in full.
- Payment for additional images and services to be made as invoiced and paid within 28 days of the invoice date.
- All payments must be by cheque or in cash for which a receipt will be provided. Credit cards are not accepted.
- Mileage costs will be included in your quote on an individual basis.
- Overseas weddings: we are delighted to cover overseas weddings, and will provide an additional estimate for overseas travel and accommodation if required.
- Laura Berry Photographer may display and use photographs and video included in this contract for promotional purposes online at (htttp://www.dreamweddingphotographer.co.uk) or htttp://www.dreamweddingvideo.co.uk), on social networking sites for Laura Berry Photographer and Dream Wedding Video including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter, within portfolios, literature, display areas, exhibitions, competitions, advertising, and slide shows. If you do not wish this to be the case a ‘buyout fee’ is negotiable.
Images and image reproduction
- All image sizes are nominal. The Laura Berry Photographer team will provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially man-made fibres. It is sometimes impossible to record on film or digitally the exact colour as seen by the human eye.
- When processing images, the photographer will endeavour to achieve a pleasing overall colour balance based on natural flesh tones. It is understood that some colours may not remain consistent throughout a set of photographs owing to variations in lighting conditions. It is also understood that all photographic printing is undertaken within the technical limitations of the process and that colour may not be identical over the whole range within a subject.
- The colour balance of prints made at different times or in varying sizes may also be variable.
- Due to the limitations of computer monitors it is understood that images may appear differently according to the specification of each monitor and that prints will not match images rendered on any particular computer monitor.
- Where images are made available for use with a personal computer the images supplied will be in a jpeg format.
- All reorders shall be treated as an extension of this contract and no responsibility for error will be accepted unless orders are given in writing.
- Any images or copies of images whether stored digitally or otherwise and any computer program including any source or object code, computer files or printed documentation relating to such images are protected by the Copyright and Design Act 1988.
- The 1988 Copyright Act assigns the copyright of the images to the photographer. It is contrary to the Act, and therefore illegal, to copy these images, or allow them to be copied, by any means photographic, by computer, internet or otherwise, by any person or machine other than by the photographer or his appointed agents.
- If the wedding photography package you choose with Laura Berry Photographer provides you with the right to reproduce at leisure, the relevant paperwork will be supplied to enable you to print out your images as required.
- Note: many photographic stores will require this before releasing your photographs.
- Laura Berry Photographer shall be granted artistic license in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used.
- Laura Berry Photographer’s judgment regarding the locations/poses and number of images taken shall be deemed correct. Due to the vagaries of the weather and the willingness of subjects it may not be possible to capture all the images requested
- For bookings involving a church ceremony or at certain other venues, photographers´ movements are sometimes restricted by the minister or official in charge: photographing of parts or even all of the ceremony may be restricted or prohibited, as may the use of artificial lighting. Laura Berry Photographer cannot accept responsibility for limited coverage in such cases.
- Whilst Laura Berry Photographer shall endeavour to fulfil all the Clients´ requirements, Laura Berry Photographer cannot be held responsible for non-availability of subjects or adverse conditions which may delay the progress of proceedings, preventing the coverage of certain specified shots.
Force majeure or Act of God
- The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by either party owing to any cause beyond their control.
- Laura Berry Photographer cannot be held responsible for lack of coverage caused by any member of the wedding party not being on time, or by Church, Register Office or Licensed Place imposing photography restrictions.
- We strive to honour all photographs requested and agreed in advance, but cannot be responsible for weather disturbances although all efforts will be taken to provide the agreed coverage.
- In the unlikely event of Laura Berry Photographer not being unable to attend your wedding due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to appoint another professional photographer to attend your wedding on her behalf to undertake the wedding photography to his/her best ability.
Limitation of Liability
- In the unlikely event of a total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract.
- Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
- Negatives / digital files remain the property of Laura Berry Photography.
- Should the photographer notice that a member of the wedding party or guest has been seen to blink, the photograph will be taken again but it is impossible to guarantee to see all of them.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint, this should first be raised by the Client with Laura Berry Photographer in writing within 21 days from the date of receipt of images.
The contractual relationship between Laura Berry Photographer or Julian Berry and the Client shall be governed by the laws of England.